Yall, I am going to Haiti... Tomorrow!
Did ya hear that?
I said I am going to HAITI TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!
YES. Tomorrow, June 1st, 2011... til August 13th.
^^ This picture is a fantastic description of my heart at this moment.
Excited, nervous, in disbelief, prepared, unprepared.. can not freakin wait... and I don't have to anymore!
I'll be updating this blog while I am there.
CAUTION: Please don't expect the most eloquent of writing.. I wouldn't consider it one of my strong subjects. BUT I want to keep all of my sweeeet friends and family who have helped send me to Haiti updated on my life there, so here it is!
I will be in Haiti at 2:40pm on Wednesday June 1st.. real life? YES!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

my favorite picture of you, ever.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to read up on your happenings.
BIG hugs from us.
Love you, Jaimie!! Stay safe!
ReplyDelete